Articles sent to the editor of Takwil: Journal of Qur'an and Hadits Studies must follow the technical provisions as:
- Articles are written in Indonesian or English standards which are the result of research or conceptual writing in various scopes of Al-Qur'an and Hadith studies, preferably writing reflects the integrative-interconnection value of Al-Qur'an and Hadith studies with other modern scholarship.
- The article is the work authentic and has not been published in the journal (scientific periodical) else.
- Articles written in the font Garamond spaced 1.5 cm on B5 paper with a total of 6,000-8,000 words or 20-25 pages.
- Include abstracts in Indonesian and English with a total of 150-200 words; in each abstract comes with keywords (keywords) no more than 5 words.
- The name of the author of the article does not need to include an academic degree, position, or rank and is accompanied by a correspondence address, email address and or telephone number.
- Writing articles in the journal Study of the Sciences of the Qur'an and Hadith using the Arabic-Indonesian transliteration guidelines, the guidelines are accessed in the template.
- Reference in the article uses bodynotes with due regard to the specificity of the references referenced, such as books, translation books, volume / volume books, anthology books, articles in anthologies, articles in journals, articles in encyclopedias, articles on websites (internet), articles in mass media (magazines or newspapers), theses, theses, dissertations, or scriptures that are adjusted to the instructions in the template
- The reference Use of a tool such as Mendeley or Zotero for reference management with Apa Style (full note)